BlueStacks: Everyone in this universe is fond of Smartphone; smartphones uses for interaction between two or more people. There are several operating systems developed but Android Operating System is ruling the world with ease, and Windows phones are the best competitors for the Android OS. There are several applications related to technology, science, education and much more. Everyone from a small kid to the grandfather is fond of installing Android apps on their Smart Phones. There are several Android applications like WhatsApp, Clash of Clans, Candy Crush Saga, Twitter, SnapChat, etc. which were used by many users daily.
Android applications are user-friendly, and the developers of Android provide such apps for free. Many users are addicted to Android applications, Many of the users use these Android apps on your Smartphone, Tablet, etc. You may use many apps like WhatsApp, Candy Crush Saga, Clash of Clans, etc. on your Small screen. Have you ever think of using Android applications on your bigger screen like PC/Laptop & MAC. Why don’t you go for larger screens? Let us know them in detail.
Question: Whether Android Apps play on Windows Operating System?
Answer: Directly you cannot Install Android Apps on Windows OS but with the support of Emulator software, you can run almost all apps on your Windows PC/Laptop.
Download BlueStacks For PC/Laptop on Windows
Android ecosystem has proven to be user-friendly but with a slightly slow start. You can run Android applications on your PC/Laptop with some minimum efforts, i.e., by Emulators. Emulators may be software or hardware which activates one system to operate as another system.
BlueStacks is one the best Android Emulators available for Windows Computers. Instead of having plenty of Android Emulators for PC/Laptop why you have to go only for BlueStacks Emulator? Let’s discuss the importance of it in detail.
Step By Step Guide To Install Bluestacks on Computer or Laptop
- To have it on your Personal Computer you need to do it. Get the BlueStacks 3 Emulator from this Official website. Click on the “Download button.”
- As it is big it takes some time to download, all you need is a good internet connection. You can see Bluestacks file is downloading.
- Once if you complete downloading Bluestacks application, then click on Install button.
- It is a big file it has a lot of data present in it. So in order extract all those files it takes some time.
- You are almost done to enjoy this fantastic Emulator. All the files extract correctly. Click on the arrow to proceed further.
- Synchronize with your Google account, to continue using Bluestacks app keep logging with Google account.
- If you don’t have an existing Google account, create a new one and make sure all the rules and regulations are up to your knowledge. Also, read them correctly and click on “Ok” to proceed further.
- You are now ready to use this Bluestacks app, on your home screen you can see play store & choose apk icon.
Importance Of BlueStacks Android Emulator
BlueStacks is an Android Emulator which was developed by American Technology company. The name of the company which has developed BlueStacks App Player is BlueStacks; the primary intention to develop BlueStacks App Player is to run Android applications on your Computer/Laptop. BlueStacks company establishes in the year 2009 by Jay Vaishnav, Rosen Sharma, and Suman Sharaf. There are several versions released till now.
On October 11, 2011, BlueStacks App Player released the Alpha version for App Player. This Bluestacks app player can easily work in Windows operating system. In the year 2015 BlueStacks has released new version Bluestacks 2.0 for Windows users, the main advantage in this version 2.0 is, simultaneously, you can use different Android applications at a time. And another feature of BlueStacks2 is all Android applications can run and play on your Computer. BlueStacks company has released BlueStacks TV in the year 2016 which integrated BlueStacks App Player in it; this feature allows the users to install all Android applications without any extra software. As of now, almost 130 million users are using BlueStacks App Player, and it makes you install virtually all Android apps on your Windows Operating System for PC/Laptop.
Survey on Android Emulators
Recently in June 2017, a survey is conducted between many of the Android Emulators like BlueStacks, KoPlayer, Nox, Droid4x, Manymo etc..In that survey Bluestacks stood first among them with a lot of variations in their points. The latest version of BlueStacks App Player is BlueStacks 3; it is a brand new type of Android Emulator which has all particular type of features were no other Android Emulator has.
Features of BlueStacks Android Emulator On Windows 10/8.1/8/7
- You can install every Android application from BlueStacks Play Store within no time. The new “Layercake” technology makes you play graphical games smoothly.
- There are plenty of trending games on your home screen like Clash of Clans, Blades Rings, Legacy Discord, etc.
- It supports several input devices like Touch Screen, Joystick, Keyboard, Mouse, etc.
- All the versions of Windows like Windows 10/8.1/8/seven supports.
- All Android Applications are readily available in Play Store and those apps download at a free of cost.
- There is an App Center in BlueStacks 3, which recommends you the other games according to your interest & also it recommends you the games which played by the other gamers.
- The new version of this android emulator has introduced a new feature called “Gift Center.” The primary intention of this feature is to provide a different gift to its users, BlueStacks developers have joined hands with other developers to give gifts in gaming.
- BlueStacks 3 has a new feature called BlueStacks Friends; you can chat with other gamers by using this feature so that you can form a team and discuss some strategies.
- The most important feature in this Emulator is Multi-Instance Function, with this Multi-Instance Function you can open and play hundreds of free games with your same Google account and also you can download different games at the same instant with this feature.
- BlueStacks Android emulator best fits your game on a computer screen, there is no need to adjust your screen size in your settings this is the best feature, and no other emulator has this unique characteristic.
- This Android Emulator has a specially designed feature that it synchronizes with system configuration, i.e., by default, you will experience the best performance, best visual effects and if you need any particular changes in it, you can change those settings if needed.
- BlueStacks new, i.e., BlueStacks 3 version has provided a unique premium upgrade of just $3.3/month so that you will be free from Ads and blockers.
Details About BlueStacks Emulator
- Name: BLUESTACKS
- File: Size250MB
- Type: Application (.EXE)
- Version: 126.96.36.1999
- Languages: Multiple languages
- Platforms: Windows
- Downloads: 2,00,0000+
- RAM: Minimum RAM required is 2 GB disk
- Space: 4 GB
- Price: Free
That’s how you have to get such a huge file very quickly; you just follow all these steps in a systematic way then you are almost done with Bluestacks app. This article tells you some basic information about BlueStacks Emulator. Is Candy Crush Saga, Clash of clans, Kings of Avalon, etc. are your favorite games so don’t worry now you can enjoy those on your PC/Laptop. With all these important features BlueStacks is pretty great Emulator, this is all about this amazing Android Emulator. I am sure this article helps you how to install BlueStacks App player, so please share this article with your friends and also you may follow KoPlayer Android for PC/Laptop, Nox player for PC/Laptop.