Hello buddies, did you find any difficulty while transfer files from your smartphone to your Computer/Laptop? If you are thinking about security while backing up data? Here you go CLONEit is one the best applications to transfer or backup the files. The Cloneit application develops for Mobile Phones devices like Android, Windows, and iOS etc..But in this extensive tutorial I will explain you in detail how to download and use the CLONEit for your Windows 10/8.1/8/7 PC/Laptop.
CLONEit develops by the developers of the SHAREit application. Although there are many file sharing applications like the Xender, Zapya, etc., the Cloneit features are unique and unmatchable. Cloneit for PC/Laptop is offline file transfer application, no need of mobile data or wifi for transferring files. The abbreviation of the CLONEit app is “Clone everything from the old device to new device,” this small sentence says you all about the CLONEit app. CLONEit doesn’t require any cables or card readers or network connections to transfer. Cloneit is not officially available of Personal Computer/Laptop; it is available only for Android, Windows, iOS, etc. no need to think about it too much because I will let you know how to use Cloneit for Windows 8/8.1/7/10 and also for MAC devices.
Download CLONEit for PC/Laptop
As I told earlier the CLONEit is officially available for Android, Windows, iOS devices. Probably you may be aware of some applications like Xender, Zapya which can transfer files from/to your personal computer but you may find it difficult while using, don’t worry now CLONEit is there for you. I will tell how to get and use CLONEit for your Desktop/Laptop.
CLONEit for PC/Laptop downloads in two different ways.
(i) Android Emulators.
(ii) APK method.
(i) Installation Using Android Emulators
There are several Android Emulators available like BlueStacks, KoPlayer, Nox player, Droid4X, Genymotion, Manymo, etc. Among them, BlueStacks and KoPlayer are the best and user-friendly.
About BlueStacks: There are so many Android Emulators available in the market, but BlueStacks is one of the best because of its unique features. BlueStacks is an Android Emulator which runs all android applications on your Computer/Laptop. This Android Emulator was developed eight years ago in California by Rosen Sharma and his two friends. All Windows and MAC operating system can use this Emulator. In 2016, the company has released BlueStacks TV which integrated BlueStacks application directly in it.
CLONEit Using BlueStacks
- To use the CLONEit for your personal computer you need to have any of the Emulator, the Android Emulator here is BlueStacks; you can download BlueStacks Android Emulator from this link.
- Once you downloaded BlueStacks into your Desktop, install and run the corresponding file.
- Now you can see the home page of BlueStacks, to search in Google play store you need to have a Google account, if it already exists, there is no problem or else create a new Google account.
- Search for the CLONEit in the Google Play Store, download and install the CLONEit application.
- Now you can see the CLONEit application on your BlueStacks home screen to start using this cool app and keep Backup your data.
About KoPlayer: KoPlayer is one of best free Android Emulators right now same as BlueStacks, compared to other Android Emulators KoPlayer is entirely different it brings the newest kernel technology. KoPlayer has a unique feature of sharing the game and can record video.
CLONEit Using KoPlayer:
- You may think it’s hard to use ClONEit, but once if the emulator installs on your computer, then, your Desktop be same as the smartphone with the big screen.
- You can directly download KoPlayer from this official link.
- Complete your installation procedure, as of now you are almost inches away using CLONEit for PC/Laptop.
- Search for CLONEit in your Google Play Store available on Koplayer.
- Install CLONEit for your Desktop/Laptop, and now you can see the CLONEit application on your KoPlayer starting page.
- You can start transferring your files from phone to your personal computer or vice-versa.
(ii) Using APK method
APK abbreviates as “Android Package Kit.” Some applications which are not officially available in Google play store are available in APK file format.
- Here the CLONEit can also be used by APK file, for that you can get the APK file here.
- As you have the CLONEit APK file now, you can get those by two ways.
- Way1: Right click on the APK file so that you can see the option as Open with BlueStack APK installer so click on that.
- Way2: You can choose your desired apk file by clicking on “Choose APK” or “Get APK” on your Home Screen.
- You can see the CLONEit application on your homepage of BlueStacks or KoPlayer; now you are ready to use it.
Note: Probably Cloneit for MAC is not officially available but you can get CLONEit for MAC using Android Emulator. Download BlueStacks Android Emulator on your MAC and complete your installation procedure of BlueStacks and follow the same procedure as above.
Best Features of Cloneit on Computers
- From one device(old device) to another device(new device) CLONEit application can transfer and backup 12 type of Phone/Mobile data, these backup & transfer can be done in 2 steps, i.e., from the old device to new device without any cable or network.
- The 12 type of Phone/Mobile data transferred are Contacts, messages (MMS & SMS), Applications, all kinds of files in the memory card (Music, Pictures, Videos), Systems settings (Browser Bookmarks, Wi-Fi passwords), call logs, WhatsApp messages, etc. And the CLONEit is 200 times faster compared to Bluetooth, and transferring speed is 20M/S.
- While transferring files, there is no problem regarding security because it is real-offline file transfer.
- On your home screen of the CLONEit, there is a Bag moving like a pendulum click on the bag so that the CLONEit application recommends you trending shopping apps, trending games, etc.
- This file transferring application supports 40+ languages.
- For Sending / Receiving files make sure both the devices have the Cloneit application. To transfer the data from one device (old device) to another device (new device), the former equipment should click on the send button, and one who wants to receive should click on receive.
- While transferring, you can move files from Phone to Phone, PC to Phone, Phone to PC, etc. Once Clone completed, now the new device operates in a similar way to the one it gets cloned from the old one. After completion of your file transfer, you may feel “WOW” why can’t every application be like this.
- You can uninstall your preinstalled apps to make free space for your device.
- Reduplicate your device within two easy steps.
- Storing data to great devices like Desktop is very secure so CLONEit for PC/Laptop is very much popular nowadays.
- Best See: Download the Updated Version of YouCam Perfect For PC/Laptop & WhatsApp.EXE For PC/Laptop.
Overview of Cloneit:
The latest version of the Cloneit is 2.0.8. To use CLONEit for your Personal Computer, minimum requirements of your device are Ram should be 512MB or more. The operating system(OS) should be minimum 2.2. If you have these minimum standards for your Desktop/Laptop, then you can use Cloneit efficiently and more. So then you are ready to transfer and backup your files in a secure manner. That is all about CLONEit for PC/Laptop in Windows 8/8.1/7/10. Follow the above steps. Surely you will love to use it. Don’t find difficult to shoot a comment below. You can visit my other top articles like SHAREit For PC/Laptop, Zapya For PC/Laptop.