Nox App Player: Nowadays usage of Smartphones has increased leaps and bounds, there are plenty of mobile devices available with different brands, but the common part among all of them is Android OS, almost 90% of Smartphones are working with Android Operating System. The developers of Android found many trending applications, and those are readily available in Play Store for free.
Have you ever felt any inconvenience while playing Android games on your Smartphone? Did you felt bad about your Screen size? Then why don’t you go with larger screens like PC/Laptop/MAC? But the next immediate question arises on your mind is whether Android applications work on your Computer? The answer for it is yes, to run those we have the unique feature, i.e., Android Emulators. There are so many Android Emulators, BlueStacks is most famous one among them, but Nox App player has more features than Bluestacks Emulator has.
Nox App Player For PC/Laptop on Windows 10/8.1/8/7
Nox App player has many features in it when compared with other leading Android Emulators like Bluestacks & Koplayer. Both these Koplayer and BlueStacks are not performing well on Windows 10 OS, but Nox App player performance is entirely different from them. Every application which is available on play store runs very smoothly on Nox Android emulator.
Minimum Requirements To Install Nox App Player
- Your Computer should have at least Dual Core processor.
- Your device should have 1.5GB of RAM.
- Your system Graphics Cards should be upgraded and should have 1 GB of Graphics Card.
If your Personal Computer satisfies those above requirements, then you can download Nox App Player from below links.
For Windows: Download Offline installer of Nox Android Emulator here.
For Mac: Download Online driver of Nox Android Emulator for Mac here.
Steps To Install Nox App Player EXE
Offline Nox Installer: There is a lot of difference between the Online installer and the Offline Installer. This Offline Nox installer is a one-time driver, and the huge file of it is stored in the local storage, and there is no need of internet connection to run this offline Nox installer. It is a single time download of nearly 290 MB.
Step 1: Download the offline installer link from above and click on the download button.Step 2: As soon as you gave a click on your download icon you are asked to select your storage place on your Desktop.Step 3: Click on the save button, so your file starts downloading.Step 4: After a couple of minutes/seconds Nox App Player is downloaded to your desired location. Step 5: Install the Nox Android Emulator on your computer. Click on the install button.Step 6: Now you are inches away from enjoying the best Android Emulator, Nox App Player is extracting all unwanted ones and loading up all its required files.Step 7: Synchronize your Nox App Player with existing/new google account. Make sure all your Gmail details are correct.
Step 8: You can see the home page of your Nox Android Emulator, you can see some short cut of Play Store on your home screen. To get such additional option make sure to update your Nox App Player.Enjoy your Nox App Player (Offline installer) by downloading different applications on your Desktop/Laptop.
Online Nox Installer: To run this you should have a good internet connection. This Online installer runs in two steps, in the first step a small part of the file is installed on the local storage and if you double-click on it further complete file is installed, but if any interruption occurs in the second step, the whole file should be re-installed. This Online Nox installer is mostly preferred when you have good internet connection. Let us see how to download this Online Nox installer.
Step 1: Nox Online installer can be downloaded from the above-prescribed link
Step 2: Overall Nox Online App Player has two files to run. The first part of its file is installed in your desired location.Step 3: Double-click on the file you have so that Nox Online App player starts downloading, as it is a big file so keep your internet connection good and speed.Step 4: Soon after completion of your Downloading process, click on the install button.Step 5: Click on the start button to continue further, and the whole remaining process for the Online installer is same as Nox Offline installer.
Depends upon your interest & internet speed you can go with any one of them, but ultimately you will enjoy with this Nox Android Emulator.
Features of Nox App Player for PC/Laptop on Windows 8/8.1/7/10
- This Android Emulator is the best of all to play mobile games on your Computer(PC/Laptop).
- This Nox App Player is designed based on New Kernal technology with the Android version of 4.4.2 and compatible with AMD & X86.
- Responsive time of this Nox Android Emulator is speedy, and you can feel the best Gaming experience with the best quality of visuals in this Nox App Player.
- By default, you have a camera, voice recording, screen shot, location tracking, etc. options and also Nox App Player has Add APK option which is readily available on your home screen. Some applications are not available on Google Play Store those apps can be installed through Apk files. Such apps are Vidmate, Videoder, Snaptube, & Tubemate.
- Shaking your device(Laptop/PC) option is available in this Nox Emulator. By clicking on this icon, your screen starts shaking for a second.
- Without downloading you can experience Facebook lite on your Nox App Player Home Screen.
- There are plenty of games with many assistive utilities available in this Nox Android Emulator.
- Nox Android Emulator has Multi-Player Mode facility which makes you open plenty of applications at a time.
- The latest version of Nox Emulator is 18.104.22.168, and an additional feature is added to it like, i.e., fixed some bugs and issues.
- In this newer version developers has set all error messages in this Nox App Player.
- With this latest release(22.214.171.124), you can play Pokemon Go on PC/Laptop.
These are some important and additional features available for Nox App Player, remaining all other features are standard. Due to a lot of Enhancement in this latest version, surely Nox Android Emulator is the best alternative for Bluestacks and Koplayer Emulators.
Thatis all about one of the best Android Emulators for PC/Laptop we have, i.e., Nox Android Emulator. I hope I have described Nox App Player in detail if you still find any fault regarding download/installation, please comment below. Don’t forget to visit other relevant and trending Emulator articles like BlueStacks for PC/Laptop & Koplayer for PC/Laptop.