Hello, Pals!! Today I am going to describe in detail about WhatsApp for PC, Laptop, and Android/Mac/iOS users. WhatsApp is the instant messaging App with hundreds of million users. No person in this world is there without knowing the word “WhatsApp.” WhatsApp plays a significant role in the development of society, to eradicate crime, etc.. Every person in this world are using it because it is user-friendly.
As the world is becoming smaller day by day and leaps and bounds are increasing the usage of WhatsApp messenger. In Gold olden days people used to communicate through letters, but now as we are in the 20’th century technology has been upgraded, so usage of social networking sites is increasing day by day. WhatsApp develops in the year 2009 by Brian Acton and Jan Koum; later Facebook acquired WhatsApp in the year 2014 with a record purchase of US$19 billion.
WhatsApp For PC & Laptop on Windows 7/10/8.1/8
The main difference between WhatsApp Messenger and all other text messaging application is, WhatsApp Messenger uses on any platform. You can connect with Android, IOS, MAC users with free of cost. WhatsApp is now the leading Messaging application with plenty of features available in it.
Many applications like WeChat and Hike Messenger are real competitors for WhatsApp application, but always WhatsApp always stood first among them.
Installing WhatsApp on PC/Laptop in different ways
There are mainly three standard ways to use WhatsApp on your PC/Laptop, they are
Way1: The first method is the “Android Emulator.”
Way2: The Second method is the Desktop client software, i.e., “WhatsApp.EXE file.”
Way3: The third way is the”WhatsApp Web.”
WhatsApp for Windows7/10/8.1/8 through Android Emulator:
So many Android Emulators are readily available in the market they are BlueStacks, Koplayer, Droid4x, Nox App Player, etc. Among them, BlueStacks is the one I recommend for you. BlueStacks Emulator can run all Android applications very comfortable and secure on your PC/Laptop. There are some minimum requirements your PC/Laptop should have before installing BlueStacks they are (i) At least 2GB of RAM. (ii) Graphics cards should upgrade. (iii) Stable internet connection.
- Here is the direct download link for the best Emulator you have, i.e., BlueStacks Android Emulator.
- As you have downloaded BlueStacks application, start installing it.
- Synchronize your BlueStacks account with your existing Google account, if you don’t have such account create a new account.
- On your BlueStacks home screen, you can see play store click on that particular one and search for WhatsApp in the search bar.
- Click on WhatsApp icon and start installing it.
- Complete your signup procedure and enjoy using it. It automatically scans your contacts and connects with your friends and family members who already have WhatsApp.
Using WhatsApp on the mobile device is quite common, but using this on a large screen like PC/Laptop takes you to a new and beautiful World.
Directly download WhatsApp.EXE file To your PC/Laptop
WhatsApp released a new software update for Desktop users, by this you can download WhatsApp directly onto your PC/Laptop with a single click as you did with some other software. The Whatsapp EXE file is available only for Windows 8.1 and Windows 10 Operating System and in this.
There are two versions they are 32-bit and 64-bit processors. WhatsApp application supports for both these processors. The main difference between 32-bit and 64-bit is the maximum amount of RAM. 64-bit computers support memory above 4GB and 32-bit supports memory up to 4GB and not more than that. Here you can
Here you can get.EXE file for Windows 8.1 & 10(64-bit) and here is the link for.EXE file for Windows 8.1 & 10(32-bit).All the other users of Windows like Windows 7/XP/Vista/8 can use WhatsApp on your PC/Laptop by BlueStacks Android Emulator, detailed explanation, and procedure for it is shown above.
WhatsApp Through The Web For Windows 7/10/8.1/8
As of now, WhatsApp is officially available for PC/Laptop users so for that they released WhatsApp Web in the year 2015. Any Android application which you are using on mobile devices can use on your Desktop, but with some restrictions, i.e., you need some Emulators. WhatsApp Messenger is one who doesn’t need all those requirements, here is the direct link directly you will be sent to WhatsApp Web.
The main advantage in this WhatsApp Web is the mobile users of Android, Windows(Only for some versions), BlackBerry can use them.
Question: Straight away a doubt may arise for you, whether WhatsApp is available for iPhone users?
Answer: Surely, WhatsApp for iPhone is available. But the web client which is available for many Android, Windows, BlackBerry mobile users from many days has not supported iPhone users. But right now millions of iPhone users can use WhatsApp through the Web.First of all, if you want to use WhatsApp Web, you need to have WhatsApp account on your mobile device. Simultaneously you need to open WhatsApp application on your mobile and also on your Desktop/Laptop, Scan the QR code with your phone on WhatsApp Web.Now you are accessed with WhatsApp on your Computer/Laptop.
WhatsApp Messenger For Various Other Devices
WhatsApp on Android Phones:
Users for WhatsApp is more in Android devices; Android device mobile phones are available from high price to low price. So a person from upper class to low class can buy these cell phones, so Android users are attracted to the much lesser amount. For Android users to use WhatsApp for your Mobile device, merely open Play Store and search for WhatsApp. Click on the install button and open your WhatsApp account by signup process.
WhatsApp on MAC:
Using WhatsApp Messenger on MAC is much more comfortable. Instead of using WhatsApp in your small devices, i.e., mobile phones, you can use in MAC which is a pretty good experience. For using WhatsApp on your MAC first and most you need to have BlueStacks Android Emulator, you can directly get BlueStacks Emulator here, the remaining process of installation is same as WhatsApp for PC/Laptop Install. MAC OS with X 10.9 and higher version users click here.
WhatsApp On iOS Mobile Devices:
Downloading and installing WhatsApp on your iOS is much more relaxed. For iPhone or any other iOS devices, you will have an iTunes Store on your device, where you can search for WhatsApp Messenger. Once you find WhatsApp in store, click on it and start installing. Now you can enjoy using WhatsApp on your iOS device by completing your signup method.
Updates & Features Of WhatsApp Desktop Client
WhatsApp Messenger a leading Texting application in the world has many features which are very useful. Regular updates are available in WhatsApp app for security being.
- As it is a text messaging app, you can send the text to as many users at a time, in the same way, you can post videos, GIFS, contacts. To get GIFs, you don’t need to search in Google for it because WhatsApp is providing you many GIFs.
- Location sharing option is available which is very useful in many situations to trace the exact location where you were.
- With Whatsapp for PC/Laptop, you can make voice and video calls to any other country, which is of free of cost, all you need is a safe and efficient internet connection.
- Group chatting facility is available, where you can chat with 256 persons at a time.
- In the latest version of WhatsApp, End-to-End encryption is available. The primary aim of this End-to-End encryption is when you share some important photos, videos, contacts to your friend, Girl Friend or wife those will be secured from wrong hands. In the latest version of WhatsApp, this End-to-End encryption makes users personal chatting very secured.
- Chat history back option is there in WhatsApp, so there is no problem of missing any chat conversation. Particular chat history can see by Email if your phone is synchronized with Gmail.
- WhatsApp application has added a feature for Indian users, WhatsApp application provides conversation in ten different Indian languages exclusive for their users.
- There are no third party ads on WhatsApp.
- By using WhatsApp, you can send documents, audio clips, video clips, etc..
- You can keep the theme for each and contact separately.
- Seems like a new update has come in WhatsApp, i.e., Android Wear. This facility is available for new Android Smart Watches, and you need to access WhatsApp in it. You can receive WhatsApp messages to that smartwatch so that you may see those words and you can give the reply to a particular recipient, as Wrist Watch is easy to carry when we go out for walking or jogging.
- You can hide your Display Picture from unknown persons; only your contacts can see your picture, this is one of the privacy settings.
- Furthermore, in the year, 2016 WhatsApp has added another security setting, i.e., two-step verification and this feature are for Android users.
- Similar to Snapchat, WhatsApp has started new status feature. The user can keep images and videos in their status and this last for the next 24hours.
WhatsApp Group Voice & Video Calling Coming Soon
As we all knew the popularity & importance of WhatsApp messenger in our daily life. Though there are many important features in WhatsApp. The developers of WhatsApp are planning to add some additional features in it. This additional feature seems to be quite interesting feature i.e, Group Voice and Video calling feature. Consequently, the developers of WhatsApp has confirmed group voice & video calling for iOS beta versions. Therefore within the short period, we can witness the Group Voice & Video calling feature for iOS & Android devices.
So many text messaging apps are available like WeChat, Hike Messenger, SnapChat, etc.. but the users for WhatsApp is unbelievable because of its unmatchable features and security. That is all about WhatsApp for PC/Laptop/Android/MAC/iOS. Take a look at other useful apps like WeChat for PC/Laptop, Hike Messenger for PC/Laptop, Kik for PC/Laptop.